Monday, November 16, 2009

My Dreams

Since I was very young I was interested in my dream world because it seemd that so much happened there. As I became a teenager and into my twenties, my friend bought me my first Dream Analysis book and from then on I regularly took note of my dreams and what I thought they were trying to tell me. At 25 I began to have extremely clear dreams of the guidance of Christ, Angels, other Healers, Animals even, and to my amazement, even Crystals healing me of a lot of emotional pain. I'm talking about huge, human sized crystals of the most pure ligh that I have never seen on earth.

My most recent dream was a knockout. The name Drunval Melkizedek came to me as clear as day. A woman standing by me said "If you have a connection to him, when you call on his name, your whole chakra system will change". So, I repeated his name over and over, and then experienced a very uncomfortable sensation of having emotional disturbances removed from my head, the light was trying to shine out. I was frightened and so woke up.

A beautiful dream which isn't quite clear to me just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment